Claim this page for your business.Learn More
The Crags Veterinary Clinic
Welcome to The Crags Vet Clinic, on the N2 just outside Plettenberg Bay. This little veterinary clinic with the big heart opened in January 2012 and has grown from strength to strength with huge support from the local community.
The Crags is a very cosmopolitan farming community with people from all walks of life choosing to settle in this most beautiful part of the Garden Route. The Crags Vet Clinic has therefore also had to be multifaceted and we offer a full range of services to our clients.
- Small animal and Equine Consultations
- Medical Work ups
- Digital Radiography
- Small animal vaccination and sterilization
- Dental treatment for dogs and cats
- A fully stocked vet shop
- Farm visits and House calls done daily.
- Nutritional Advice
- Geriatric and Behavioural Consultations for Companion Animals
- Stress management in Cats
- Wildlife and Exotic animal consultations and medical treatment.
- Darting of small game for rescue and rehabilitation organisations.
Physical Address: N2, The Crags. (same turn off as the Crags Superette and petrol station)
Postal Address: P o Box 77 The Crags 6602
Postal Code: 6600
Directions: Take the N2 from Plett toward Port Elizabeth, we are directly opposite the N2 from Bramon wine estate in The Crags